Product information "Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 Ultimate"
|PowerDirector 18 Ultimate|
Professional video editing.
Professional Video Editing
PowerDirector Ultimate provides video film-makers and content creators with all the precise professional tools and features, as well as the high-end capabilities needed to take full control of the video production process and workflow - without a long learning curve.
Enhance your videos with fully configurable vector graphics and edit them with automatically customizable text and keyframe controls. Perfect for YouTuber and video tutorials.
Stunning animated graphics and titles
Combine graphic elements with the titles of your videos to make them stylish and modern.
1:1 video for Instagram and Facebook
Easily create and edit perfectly fitting content for social networks. Produce results in square aspect ratio (1:1) for Facebook and Instagram. Or edit and save your videos vertically - the perfect format for social media stories.
Nested projects as customizable BiB objects
You can use your project files repeatedly. Integrate them into scenes using keyframe control to scale, tilt, rotate and adjust transparency.
Listen to the sound as you drag the playhead across a project to find the scenes you want faster.
Multi-Key Sampling & Chroma Key Editing
Enhanced chroma key engine and multi-key sampling let you perform Hollywood-style green screen editing.
Advanced motion tracking
Ensure 100% accuracy of object tracking in your video clips with precise frame-to-frame motion tracking.
360˚ video stabilization
Blurred video is virtually unavoidable when shooting with a 360° camera. Our 360° VR stabilization technology delivers breathtaking VR video without jerking or shaking in no time at all!
Professional workflow and performance
PowerDirector is one of the fastest and most comprehensive video editing software products in the world. It's easy to understand why. Powered by the 64-bit TrueVelocity engine and featuring OpenCL, multi-GPGPU acceleration and support for the latest video, photo and audio formats in up to 4K resolution.
Reversible track order on the timeline
Change the arrangement of tracks on the Timeline from top to bottom or vice versa to suit your workflow.
CPU/GPU performance enhancements
Don't waste time waiting for your software to respond! PowerDirector supports transcoding of video clips without full screen to a single timeline track. Plus: More performance on 8+ core processors with improved multithreading.
4K-quality video preview
Preview your projects in 4K quality and get the best impression of your final videos even before production.
Professional format and camera support
Import and edit video recorded with professional cameras and with HEVC & VP9 HDR10 & HLG, ProRes 10bit 4:2:2, XAVC 8bit 4:2:0 and MXF AVC 8bit 4:2:0 video format.
Plug-ins and effects
Find creative inspiration and realize your artistic vision with access to an ever-growing collection of high-quality plug-ins and content. Choose from a huge collection of animated titles, effects and BiB objects to enhance your projects.
Premium Design Packages
CyberLink's unique creative design packages are the ultimate accessories for film production. Each package includes a range of theme-specific effects, transitions, BiB objects or project templates. This speeds up the creative process.
Professional effects for video
Bring a more cinematic sound to your videos with additional third-party plug-ins and sound effects from world-renowned sources like NewBlueFX, proDAD and BorisFX.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit only)
- Intel Core™ i-Series or AMD Phenom® II and above
Graphics processing unit (GPU)
- Standard video: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- 360° video: DirectX 11 Support
- AI plug-in: 2 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- 4 GB required (8 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk space
- 7 GB
- A writing drive is required to burn discs
- Windows-compatible sound card required
- An Internet connection is required for initial software activation and for the activation of some file formats. An Internet connection and online registration are required to download updates (patches) and access DirectorZone services.
- 1024 x 768, 16 bit color or higher
- Spanish (Europe)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Format and device supportVideo file (import)
- ▪ H.265/HEVC (8 bit/10 bit/10 bit with HDR10 and HLG)
- ▪ MOD
- ▪ MVC (MTS)
- ▪ MOV (H.264/HEVC/Alpha PNG/Apple ProRes 10 Bit 4:2:2)
- ▪ Side-by-side video
- ▪ MPEG-1
- ▪ Top-under-video
- ▪ MPEG-2
- ▪ Dual stream AVI
- ▪ MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)
- ▪ FLV (H.264)
- ▪ MP4 (XAVC S, XAVC 8 Bit 4:2:0)
- ▪ MKV (multiple audio tracks)
- ▪ DEATH
- ▪ 3GPP2
- ▪ VOB
- ▪ AVCHD (M2T, MTS)
- ▪ VRO
- ▪ AVI
- ▪ WMV
- ▪ DAT
- ▪ WMV-HD
- ▪ WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio tracks)
- ▪ DV-AVI
- ▪ DSLR Video Clip in H.264 format with LPCM/AAC/Dolby Digital Audio*
- ▪ DVR-MS
- ▪ WebM (VP9)
- ▪ MXR (8 bit 4:2:0 H.264)
- ▪ HDR (HEVC HDR10 and HLG) NEW
- ▪ ProRes 4:2:2 NEW
- ▪ MXF AVC 4:2:0 NEW
- ▪ MXF AVC 4:2:0 NEW
360° video: Equirectangular format MP4 (H.264). PowerDirector supports your film editing specifications with up to 4K resolution in 2:1 aspect ratio.Audio File (Import)
Audio format (import)
- ▪ WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AMR-NB, Opus
Photo file (import)
- ▪ AAC, Dolby Digital*, Dolby Digital Plus*, DTS, WAVE, MPEG-1 Layer III, FLAC, ALAC
Look-up table (import)
- ▪ MPO, JPS, RAW, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, Animated GIF, HEIC 360° photo:Equirectangular format JPG/TIF in 2:1 aspect ratio.
Device support for video capturing
- ▪ 3DL, MGA, M3D, CUBE, CSP, CMS, RV3DLUT, VF
Video File Export (Production)
- ▪ Analogue TV receiver
- ▪ CI or USB recording device that complies with the WDM standard
Audio file export (production)
- ▪ High Definition: AVCHD, AVCHD 2.0 (3D/Progressive) MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD
- ▪ 2K/4K resolution: H.264 AVC, WMV, H.265 HEVC, XAVC S
- ▪ MKV H.264 AVC/H.265 HEVC (MKV) with LPCM/AAC/DTS/Dolby Digital Audio
- ▪ MPEG-2 (MPG) with LPCM/Dolby Digital Audio*
- ▪ M2TS H.264 AVC/H.265 HEVC (M2TS) with LPCM/Dolby Digital Audio
- ▪ MPEG-4 H.264 AVC/H.265 HEVC (MP4) with LPCM/AAC/Dolby Digital Audio
- ▪ XAVC S (MP4 with AAC audio)
- ▪ Windows Media (WMV)
- ▪ Windows AVI/DV-AVI (AVI)
- ▪ AVCHD2.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS memory card or flash memory
- ▪ 3GPP2 for 3G mobile phones
- ▪ 3D video: MVC, side-by-side, anaglyph
- ▪ Image sequence (JPG/PNG)
- ▪ 360° video: Equirectangular format MP4 (H.264 AVC/H.265 HEVC)
Support for output devicesThe following list contains devices from leading manufacturers that have been tested by CyberLink. However, it is not exhaustive. Therefore, your device may be compatible with PowerDirector even if it is not listed here.
- ▪ AAC (M4A)
- ▪ WMA
- ▪ LPCM (WAV)
Supported formats for disc creation
- ▪ iPad, iPhone
- ▪ Android phones
- ▪ PlayStation Portable (PSP), PlayStation 3 & 4, PlayStation VITA & VITA TV
- ▪ XBox 360 & One, Zune
- ▪ Burn a 3D disc: DVD/AVCHD/BD
- ▪ DVD
- ▪ BD burn: BDMV
- ▪ Burn an AVCHD disc
- ▪ Burn DVD & BD disc with LPCM 2ch and DTS 5.1ch audio
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.