Product information "ESET Endpoint Protection Standard NO PRICE!"
ESET Endpoint Protection Standard
Protect your network with a remote management tool
- on-premise management
- Endpoint Antimalware
- file server security
Protect networks and endpoints (computers and file servers) from malware attacks and data theft with a convenient remote management tool. You benefit from:
- Low resource requirements on the endpoints
- Reliable protection against malware
- Protection against phishing websites
- remote management
Package solution with the following products:
Cross-platform, strong malware protection. Our award-winning anti-phishing engine protects sensitive company data, such as user names and passwords. Other technologies include our cloud-based detection and external device control.
file server security
Provides protection for general purpose servers, multi-purpose servers, and network storage Particular attention is paid to the requirement that the servers run and reboot in a stable and conflict-free manner so as not to disrupt running business processes.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and newer
- Distibutions based on Debian and Redhat (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat etc.)
- Kernel 2.6.x and newer
- GNU C Library 2.3 or later
- GTK+ 2.6 or later
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and subsequent versions
- iOS 8 and subsequent versions
For file server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environment
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Combine and customize your license
s ESET Unilicense covers all the basics. It allows you to combine and customize protection for your endpoints without wasting a license.
an additional device at any time You can add additional licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers at any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license from an old computer to a new one. Of course, the operating system can also be changed.
Migrate to another platform at any tim
e You can easily migrate your protection from one platform to another at any time during the license period without having to purchase an additional license.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.