ABBYY FineReader 14 Standard, 1 User, WIN, Donwload
Prices incl. VAT Free shipping
- Item number: 241820267
- Manufacturer No: FR-140SEFUMWSO
- Runtime: Permanently valid
- Language(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
Product information "ABBYY FineReader 14 Standard, 1 User, WIN, Donwload"
ABBYY FineReader 14 Standard, 1 User, WIN, Full Version, Download
ABBYY FineReader 14 is an all-in-one PDF and OCR software that increases productivity when working with documents. It offers powerful tools for easy work with scanned paper documents and PDFs.
Edit and annotate PDFs
PDF documents have become the de facto standard for exchanging digital documents and information. With FineReader 14, PDF documents are available for immediate use, regardless of whether they were scanned or digitally created. You can edit, annotate or protect any type of PDF, fill out PDF forms, collaborate with colleagues, and create and share PDFs with ease.
Convert PDFs and scans
For over 20 years, ABBYY FineReader has been synonymous with text recognition (OCR). Professionals and knowledge workers worldwide work more efficiently with documents thanks to FineReader: Easily access information "locked" in paper or image-based documents, find relevant information faster, and better prepare documents for long-term archiving.
Editing and annotating PDFs
Convenient PDF viewer with extras
- PDFs are immediately searchable as soon as they are opened, even if they were created by a scanner.
- Conveniently add and edit bookmarks to quickly return to important sections of a document.
- Easily navigate through documents thanks to a variety of viewing options.
Collaborate with colleagues
Versatile commenting and annotation tools allow you to share feedback and ideas with your colleagues, as well as track the status of comments.
Drawing tools give you more ways to annotate large-scale elements such as diagrams or figures.
Edit and customize PDFs
- Directly edit typos and make other minor corrections in both digitally created and scanned PDF documents.
- Reorder pages Add new pages or add and even move images.
- Modify, delete or add document properties (metadata).
- Fill in fields in interactive PDF forms.
Quickly extract tables and text by selecting a range, no further text recognition is needed.
Protect documents and information
Black out confidential content so it can't be recovered later, even in multiple places in an entire document in one fell swoop.
Quickly remove "hidden data" from PDF documents: Metadata, text layers, comments, attached files, bookmarks, etc.
Various ways to restrict access rights prevent opening, printing, editing or access to information of a PDF document.
Control the integrity and authenticity of a PDF document by applying one or more digital signatures.
Create PDF documents from a scanner, from Office documents, or from another application with a print function by using the virtual printer.
Create multiple PDFs or merge different formats into one PDF document.
Use MRC compression when creating PDFs. This gives you the same image quality in a smaller file size.
Convert PDFs and scans
Scan and convert documents to editable formats
- Recognition accuracy of up to 99.8%* and precise preservation of layout and formatting let you transfer documents to editable files (such as Microsoft® Office or OpenOffice® documents) that look exactly like the original.
- Accurate reconstruction of even complex tables for editing and calculations directly in Microsoft® Excel®.
- Over 190 recognition languages, now including recognition of single-line mathematical formulas and transcription symbols.
- Outstanding conversion results for documents scanned directly with FineReader, thanks to automatic application of image pre-processing algorithms.
Review and correct recognition results
- Side-by-side comparison of the original document image with the recognized text, quickly identifying unsafe recognized characters or areas that need to be adjusted.
- Verification tool for systematic examination of each unsafe recognized character and immediate improvement if necessary.
Preparation of documents for digital archiving
- Accurate conversion of scanned documents into searchable PDF and PDF/A files for long-term archiving and for quick retrieval of documents using keyword searches.
- MRC compression enables PDF files to be reduced in size without compromising their image quality.
Capture and use information on the go
- Convert scanned articles and books to e-book formats such as EPUB® or FB2 for convenient reading on the go.
- Documents captured with digital cameras provide the same quality of recognition results as scanned documents thanks to sophisticated image pre-processing.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2016 / 2012 R2 / 2008 R2
- For working with localized user interfaces, the respective language must be supported.
- Processor with 1 GHz (x86 or x64) or more and SSE2 support
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 1.2 GB hard disk space for program installation and 1.2 GB free hard disk space for optimal program execution
- Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Internet connection for product activation - fees may apply for using the Internet
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
Scanners and MFPs
FineReader supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multifunctional peripherals (MFPs), and all-in-one devices used in scanning mode.
However, ABBYY does not guarantee full compatibility of ABBYY software with a scanner. Therefore, ABBYY shall not be liable for any commercial or other damages resulting from the use of the above information.
Digital Camera Requirements
Recommended digital camera requirements:
- 5 megapixel sensor (minimum 2 megapixels)
- Mode to disable flash
- Mode for manual aperture control or aperture priority
- Manual focus mode
- Anti-shake system, otherwise a tripod is recommended
- Optical zoom
- PDF, incl. PDF/A
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DjVu, XPS*
- Editable formats**: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, ODS, ODP
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4 required.
** Microsoft® Office or Apache® OpenOffice® required.
DOCUMENT STORAGE FORMATS
- PDF, incl. PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u, 3a, 3b, 3u)
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, DjVu
- Editable formats: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT
- E-Book formats: EPUB®, FB2
Microsoft Word 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0), 2010 (14.0), 2007 (12.0)
Microsoft Excel 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0), 2010 (14.0), 2007 (12.0)
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0), 2010 (14.0), 2007 (12.0)
Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Apache OpenOffice Writer 4.1
LibreOffice Writer 5.2
Adobe Acrobat/Reader (10.0 and later)
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of software trading is the art of omission.
- through quantity bundling
- Omission of delivery and storage fees, through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- long term relationship with distributors.
- low profit margin, the main priority of Blitzhandel24 is the value as well as the growth of the customer base.
- Centralized and lean management.
- Volume purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we are able to target the needs of our customers and thus safely realize the concept of ''advertising through references''
Is the quality worse because of this?
We promise our customers excellent quality at the lowest price. The price of the product does not influence the quality in any way. Our customers receive tested verified products. In addition, at Blitzhandel24 you have a protection of up to 20.000€ through Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe store, through the EHI test seal.