Product information "Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter 2 CPU"
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
The Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter is aimed at companies that use a highly virtualized or hybrid cloud environment. For those who purchase Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter offers the same features as the Standard edition.
What is the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter?
The Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter is the sixth version of the Windows Server family of operating systems. The software was presented for the first time on June 3, 2013 at TechEd North America. This was published in October 2013. In April 2014, another update was officially named Windows Server 2012 R2 Update. It contains a cumulative set of security updates, critical updates and other enhancements. Windows Server 2012 R2 has been replaced by Windows Server 2016.
What features does the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter offer?
The Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter offers users the latest server operating system with a focus on virtualization and data storage in the cloud. The data center not only has a new user interface, but also many new and optimized features, especially for network, application and web platforms, virtual desktop infrastructure and storage, as well as improved protection. Users can also use the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter to improve server productivity and performance.
Both small and large organizations that purchase Microsoft Windows Server can run business-critical workloads with improved performance and scalability. In addition, the Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Datacenter provides robust recovery options to prevent outages. With enhanced support for open frameworks, Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Datacenter allows users to develop their own Web pages and applications.
What exactly are Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter licenses?
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter licenses are licensed based on the processor of the physical server on which the operating system is installed. The license is only available as a 2-processor package, so one authorization always covers two processors on one server.
The Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter provides unlimited access to virtual instances on the licensed server, while the Standard edition can contain up to two virtual entities.
In addition to the server, access to most Microsoft server products must also be licensed. The Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter includes all the features for a virtualized private cloud. With Hyper-V, users who purchase Windows Server 2012 can run any number of virtual machines on a Windows server.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server: What's new in the data center?
All users who purchase Windows Server 2012 can expect the following new features:
- Automated Tiering: Storage Spaces store the most frequently accessed files on the fastest accessible media.
- VHD deduplication: By saving similar files once, the storage space of similar VHD files is reduced.
- Windows PowerShell v4 now includes the required state configuration (DSC) functions.
- Integrated Office 365 support
- Changes to the user interface that reflect Windows 8.1, including the visible Start button.
- UEFI-based virtual machines
- Faster VM Deployment
- Internet Information Services: Supports event logging and logging request/response header for Windows logging.
- Block server messages: Improves performance and event logging, supports Hyper-V live migration using SMB and manages bandwidth priority.
- Windows deployment services: Supports WDS management through PowerShell.
- IP Address Management (IPAM): Enhanced to support role-based access control and provide granular control so users can view or change the configuration of DHCP reservations, ranges, IP address blocks, DNS resource records, and more. In addition, IPAM's Virtual Machine Manager integration can coordinate IP policies for physical and virtual environments. The IPAM database can be stored in a SQL Server instance instead of the internal Windows database.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server: How many editions are available?
According to a Windows Server 2012 R2 report published on May 31, 2013, there are four versions of this program: Essentials, Standard, Foundation and Datacenter. As with Windows Server 2012, the data center and standard editions are almost identical and differ only in terms of the license (especially when licensing the virtual instance). With certain limitations, the Essentials edition offers the same features as the Datacenter and Standard products.
The main difference between the datacenter and the standard version is that the latter has a limited number of possible virtual instances on two computers. In the edition "Datacenter" this number is unlimited. The data center system requirements are the same as the previous version of the Windows Server 2012 data center, supporting two physical processors.
- Minimum: 1.4 GHz 64-bit or faster singlecore Minimum:
1.3 GHz 64-bit or faster multi-core Recommended: 3.1 GHz 64-bit
or faster multi-core memory Minimum: 512 MB RAM to
2 GB RAM for installed system-
Recommended: 8 GB RAM or moreHard disk space
32 GB for installation- Minimum: 60 GB for
installed system- Recommended: 160 GB or more
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of software trading is the art of omission.
- through quantity bundling
- Omission of delivery and storage fees, through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- long term relationship with distributors.
- low profit margin, the main priority of Blitzhandel24 is the value as well as the growth of the customer base.
- Centralized and lean management.
- Volume purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we are able to target the needs of our customers and thus safely realize the concept of ''advertising through references''
Is the quality worse because of this?
We promise our customers excellent quality at the lowest price. The price of the product does not influence the quality in any way. Our customers receive tested verified products. In addition, at Blitzhandel24 you have a protection of up to 20.000€ through Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe store, through the EHI test seal.
Alles bestens und blitzschnell.