Product information "Western Digital Blue Desktop SATA 500GB"
Western Digital completes its award-winning desktop and mobile storage lineup with WD Blue PC hard drives
They've been extensively tested and engineered with WD's high standards in mind. Rely on WD Blue.
Boost PC performance
Combine a higher capacity drive with an SSD to boost your desktop's performance and storage capacity. The SSD maximizes data access speed, while the WD Blue drive stores up to 6TB of movies, games, files, applications, and more.
Easily perform upgrades and backups
WD hard drives come with free access to WD Acronis True Image. Backup and restore features make it easy to store and retrieve your personal data without having to reinstall your operating system.
A unique classic
WD Blue drives are designed and manufactured with the technology found in WD's original, award-winning desktop and mobile hard drives. WD Blue sets the standard for storage in daily use by consistently delivering improved performance over previous generations. At the same time, WD has maintained quality and performance for more than six generations. The difference is that our colors never fade from generation to generation.
NoTouch ramp loading technology
Places the recording head safely outside the hard drive surface to protect your data.
Calculates the optimal seek speed to reduce power consumption, noise, and vibration.
Data LifeGuard Advanced
Advanced algorithms continuously monitor your drive to keep it in optimal condition.
We test on hundreds of systems, configurations, and a variety of platforms in our FIT Lab™ so our customers can be confident that our drives are suitable for their systems. That way, you get the highest level of compatibility. With WD Blue, you can use our drive with confidence, knowing that our storage enhancements, such as NoTouch™ Ramp Load technology, are proven and reliable solutions for everyday use.
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Formatted Capacity: 500,107 MB
- Advanced Format (AF): Yes
- Frame size: 3.5 inch
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Data transfer rate (max.): Buffer operations to host: 6 Gb/s / Host operations to/from drive (continuous): 150 MB/s
- Cache (MB): 32
- Speed (rpm): Class 7200 rpm
- Load/unload cycles: 300,000
- Non-correctable read errors per bits read: <1 in 10
- 12 V DC +/-10 % (A, peak): 2
- Average power consumption (W): read/write 6.8 / idle 6.1 / standby/hibernate 1.2
- Temperature (°C): Operating 0 to 60 / Standby/Hibernation -40 to 70
- Shock (G): Operating (2 ms, write) 30 / Operating (2 ms, read) 65 / Idle (2 ms) 350
- Noise level (dBA): Idle 29 / Search (average) 30
- Height (inches/mm, max.): 1.028/26.1
- Length (inches/mm, max.): 5.787/147
- Width (inches/mm, +/- .01 inches): 4/101.6
- Weight (kg/lb, +/- 10%): 0.99/0.45
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of software trading is the art of omission.
- through quantity bundling
- Omission of delivery and storage fees, through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- long term relationship with distributors.
- low profit margin, the main priority of Blitzhandel24 is the value as well as the growth of the customer base.
- Centralized and lean management.
- Volume purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we are able to target the needs of our customers and thus safely realize the concept of ''advertising through references''
Is the quality worse because of this?
We promise our customers excellent quality at the lowest price. The price of the product does not influence the quality in any way. Our customers receive tested verified products. In addition, at Blitzhandel24 you have a protection of up to 20.000€ through Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe store, through the EHI test seal.