Product information "Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD"
Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD
- For PlayStation® PS 3, Xbox 260, Nintendo Wii and similar
- Play the game and record it simultaneously
- Recording to USB stick or external hard disk - NO PC necessary!
- Take pictures of your game screen (JPG/BMP)
- Best HD quality: 1920 x 1080 (30p)
- Upload your videos directly to YouTubeTM or other platforms
- Manual & Quick Start Help
With the popular Game Recorder from Kaiser Baas you can now finally record your exciting console gaming experiences in High Definition (HD) and share them with friends, family and the whole world. Capture exciting sports matches, nerve-racking car races, action-packed firefights or other thrilling adventures as digital videos for eternity and share them with family and friends or on YouTube, social media or other online platforms.Numerous options
Record your console adventures in the recording quality of your choice on a USB stick or external hard drive. You can choose between different resolutions in HD and analogue, which you can set directly on the device at the touch of a button.
Then download your recordings to your PC for viewing or further processing.
The Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD convinces with quick installation and easy handling.
Finally, you can capture your high scores and top matches in picture and sound and amaze friends and family.Save images
In addition, Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD allows you to easily create screen shots in BMP or JPEG format, allowing you to capture exciting snapshots of your console adventures.
But the Game Recorder from Kaiser Baas is not only useful for recordings. With the Game Recorder, you can bring your console fun directly to your laptop or PC monitor and keep the TV set free for other roommates. Simply play your adventures on your Windows PC or laptop and treat other family members to their beloved TV program.How does Game Recorder HD work?
- ConnectConnect the Game Recorder and the TV with the supplied audio/video cable
- Drawingthe course of the game or take pictures (screen shots) in JPEG/BMP format
- Recording format:Codec H.264, MPEG-4, Audio ACC
- Input signal:HDMI, Mini8 (component cable), microphone
- Video input:Component cable or S-Video
- Output signal:HDMI & USB 2.0
Operating system Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8
An HDMI cable is required for HDMI recording. This is not included in the product! Up to 2 HDMI cables are required to connect the game recorder between the console and TV set. The product does not include video editing software for further editing your recordings.
Scope of delivery:
- Kaiser Baas Game Recorder HD
- 110/240V AC power supply
- Audio/video component cables
- RGB component cable (adapter)
- Manual and quick start help
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.