Product information "Kofax PaperPort 14.7 Professional"
Kofax PaperPort 14.7 Professional
PaperPort Professional is a smart productivity solution that lets you scan, manage, search, assemble and share paper, business documents and photos. PaperPort Professional provides anytime, anywhere access to documents in the cloud.
Here are the key features: Work more organized and find files, paper and photos in an instant
Store and share documents on the network, in Microsoft® SharePoint® or the cloud
Access your files anytime, anywhere with iPhone®, iPad® or Android™
Scan effortlessly from any device
Create and edit 100% standards-compliant PDF files
Make data in your documents reusable with sophisticated OCR capabilitiesDocument management
the way you want
PaperPort lets you scan paper, create PDF files and view, edit and convert files on your PC. PaperPort Anywhere, included free with the PaperPort Apps, gives you access to files on browser-enabled mobile devices: iPhone®, iPad® and Android™.
Reduce paper waste, save energyPaperPort
is a green solution.
Use it to scan, convert, manage, re-use and distribute PDF documents throughout your organization. PaperPort makes you independent of printers, fax machines and courier services. Put an end to methods that impact the environment and your bottom line.
Create and combine PDF
filesPDF Create lets you turn files from any application into industry-standard PDF files or combine multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
Protect important documentsSecure
confidential information and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
PaperPort's advanced PDF security features, such as password protection and encryption, let you control who has access to each document and who can make changes.
Fill out forms quickly and
cleanlyPaperPort's FormTyper feature automatically and accurately transforms scanned paper forms into professional-looking electronic forms that you can fill out on screen, save as PDF and email.
FormTyper recognizes checkboxes and allows you to customize each form attribute. You can then apply your scanned signature with a stamp.
Find information instantlyNow
you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents.
Simply type a search term into the Windows® or Google® desktop search and you'll know immediately where the file is located.
Works with your
scannerAll-in-one printers, mobile scanners and desktop scanners work faster, easier and better with PaperPort.
Data capture on the goNo
scanner for miles around? No problem. Just take a picture of the document with your digital camera and upload it to PaperPort Anywhere or another cloud service. You can also easily convert the photographed documents into editable text.
From multifunction device to
investment in network multifunction devices worthwhile.
With PaperPort's DesktopDelivery feature, you can bring mountains of paper directly to any desktop PC on your network.
Additional features of the Professional version (compared to the Standard version):
- Includes PDF Create - PDF creation and security for the most demanding users
- Recording wizard with scan preview
- Unlimited number of scan profiles
- All-in-one indexing according to schedule
- Highly compressed scanned color documents
- Scanning with multifunction devices and document distribution
- Split desktop and workspace bookmarks
- OmniPage workflow support (OmniPage required)
- Microsoft® SharePoint® connection
- Network scanning, folder and file management
- Computer with Intel Pentium-compatible or newer processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 700 MB free hard disk space for application files.
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution with at least 16-bit color setting (High Color)
- Windows®-compatible pointing device
- Current web browser
- Internet connection
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 10, 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows® 8, 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows® 7, 32 bit and 64 bit
Note: Performance and speed can be improved if your computer exceeds the minimum processor, memory, and available disk space requirements. This is especially true when converting large PDF files with colors.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.