Product information "Learn to use Microsoft Outlook 2013, English"
- Interactive demonstrations & video clips
- Easy-to-work-through chapters
- Covers the basics through to advanced features
- Comprehensive training lets you learn at your own pace
This comprehensive training program, couldn't be easier to use. On-screen video demonstrations take you step-by-step through all the key areas, each with clear and concise instructions. Simply pick the topic you want to study and sit back and watch as an expert shows you exactly how it's done. Then actually 'do it' in your own copy of Outlook 2013.
Whether you're a complete beginner, or need to refresh your computer skills, this program will have you up and running with Outlook 2013 in no time at all.
First Steps with Outlook
- First use of the Ribbon
- The Outlook Window
The Contacts Module
- Making use of a contact
- Mail Merge
Newsgroups with Windows Mail
- Setting up access to Newsgroups
- Viewing, finding and sorting mail
The E-mail module
- The Inbox & Outbox
- Creating and sending messages
- Task assignment
- The Notes Module
Internet Explorer 8
- Changing the home page
- Searching on the web
The Calendar Module
- Setting up an appointment
- Printing a calendar
4 Easy Steps
Step1- Choose your topic
The program is divided into chapters, which are then broken down into easy-to-master sections which you can study in any order. Simply choose the topic you want to learn more about.
Step 2 - Study the basics
Read through a short description of the key points to help you Follow the on-screen demonstrations.
Step 3 - Watch how the experts do it
Sit back and watch as the program shows you what to do. The tutor's voice talks you through each step as the screen video plays. You can watch it as many times as you want to make sure you've remembered everything.
Step 4 - Do It!
Now it's time to actually do it in your own copy of Excel 2010. Follow the Instructions in the pop-up window while you work through the task yourself.
Plus much more. . .System Requirements
Processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher Purchase Back-up DVD for only: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
Hard disk: 1.5 GB: a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive
Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8|
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.