Product information "Magix Samplitude Pro X5 Suite"
Magix Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
Realizing ideas. Shaping sound.
Samplitude Pro X offers recording and mixing engineers useful functions that revolutionize classic DAW workflows. Edit while recording. Apply effects individually to individual clips. Visualize volumes, frequencies, and phases for selected tracks. Use Batch Processing to automate the processing of multiple files in a single pass. Bundled with hybrid power: SOUND FORGE Pro, the latest Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro and two new elements from iZotope. Only with Samplitude Pro X5 Suite.
Features that make the difference
Detailed Work more efficiently on small sections in large projects: From the object editor you control your own plug-ins, your own sends and your own automation for each clip.
On air The recording is running - no reason to wait with the editing. Cut, edit and export while recording
Intelligent Find similarities in your material: The audio search marks similar sounding places across files.
Breathe a sigh of relief when it says: Batch Processing! Edit multiple audio files or entire folders in a quick pass.
Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 + 7 Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 is the most advanced audio spectrum editor. It transforms audio into a unique visual world of multidimensional data. With its visual approach and toolset, sounds can be rearranged, extracted and optimized in ways previously unimaginable. Thanks to ARA2, Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro is even more extensively integrated into Samplitude Pro X5. All customers who purchase a Samplitude Pro X5 Suite will be able to download the upcoming update to Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7 free of charge.
SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Extensive editing and mastering functions make SOUND FORGE Pro 13 the perfect addition to Samplitude Pro X5 Suite. The powerful audio editor works sample-accurate and offers an excellent selection of tools for precise interventions and finalization of audio material in stereo and surround.
iZotope RX 7 Elements
iZotope RX Elements contains a stand-alone editor and plug-ins that can also be used directly in Samplitude to eliminate typical recording errors such as clipping, hum, clicks, and other unwanted background noise. iZotope RX 7 Elements is thus indispensable for anyone who wants perfect audio productions.
iZotope Ozone 9 Elements
iZotope Ozone Elements includes a variety of presets and macro controls that make mastering a pleasure. The Mastering Wizard analyzes the mix and makes audible suggestions. Customize the sound to your taste, so you can create different masters - from radio play to streaming - quickly and easily.
5 great-sounding instruments
Exclusively included are 5 additional VST instruments: Power Guitar, Cinematic Soundscapes, Soundtrack Percussion, String Ensemble and the Urban Drums.
The ultimate effects package with all the essential tools for mixing and mastering. This collection includes nine powerful sound shapers: five plug-ins for precise dynamic processing, three delay effects for shaping reverb and echoes, and a rhythm effect for contemporary productions.
- ARA2 optimized workflow when working with external effects (e.g. Celemony Melodyne)
- Convology XT Complete contains countless reverb classics (2965 impulse responses, 4.6 GB)
- Monitoring Section offers optimal control for the studio environment MIDI Polyphonic Expression allows independent parameter control for each MIDI note
- More flexible automation options with Automation Shapes
- WaveColor - for visual differentiation of the sound character based on the waveform
- Dedicated tempo track provides optimal access to tempo settings
Exclusively in the Suite
- NEW! Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 plus update to version 7
- NEW! coreFX Suite with elementary effects in a class of their own
- SOUND FORGE Pro 13, the full version of our editor legend
- iZotope RX 7 Elements & Ozone 9 Elements for restoration & mastering
- 22 virtual instruments (11 new)
- 70 GB Independence Library
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.