Product information "Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1"
With Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft addresses professional users and companies. A lot has changed in the optical as well as in the system and safety technology area: For example, the revised Windows Explorer and the new Security Center have been optimized.
Better performance and intuitive features
At the heart of Windows 7 Professional is user-friendly operation: To this end, the developers have equipped programs such as Paint and WordPad with a ribbon interface that has been standard since Microsoft Office 2007. The Sidebar is no longer available in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, so you can now place widgets directly on the desktop. Overall, the operating system is characterized by increased performance, which is due on the one hand to the lower system requirements, but also to the new DirectX 11, which improves performance in the graphics area. In addition, Windows 7 Professional supports alternative input devices such as tablet PCs with features like multi-touch.
Various programs will help you find your way around Microsoft Windows 7 Professional more easily and quickly. Workflow is accelerated by the Maintenance Center, which provides virus scanner and firewall monitoring, and the Error Logger, which provides detailed problem report logging. Also in the repertoire is the virtual folder in Windows Explorer for quick data management and a voice control and output for users with limited abilities.
Safety has top priority
With Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft has paid special attention to the issue of security. The user account settings can now be adjusted in steps. This includes the cooperation with a so-called whitelist of system programs, which are automatically provided with administration rights. You have the possibility to create a blacklist, which increases the security level of critical programs. In the specific case, these are treated separately during execution. In addition to supporting biometric authentication through fingerprints, there are regular updates to keep your system up to date.
A further optimization step in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is the removal of various programs, the classic Start menu as well as various functions in the taskbar, the Windows Media Player and Explorer features. For this you get some new options in Windows 7 Professional: This includes for example the support of Windows Server Domains. With XP mode, you can still use older programs. In addition, each purchaser will receive an Extended Support period after the mainstream support period with the Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system has expired.
Quick overview of the most interesting features of Windows 7 Professional Edition:
- Includes all the same features that were introduced for Windows 7 Home Premium
- 192GB physical memory supported
- Jump lists and screenshots make Aero useful and attractive
- Multi-touch functionality for people with touchscreen displays
- Preinstalled Media Player 12
- Windows Media Center
- Windows XP Mode
- Improved file encryption with the Encrypting File System (EFS) with new algorithms
- Improved overall performance
- Fixed icons and live thumbnails
- New ways to organize files with libraries
To install and run Windows 7 Professional on your computer, you need
- 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- 1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or better driver
But there are also some other additional requirements that you need in order to use certain features:
- Internet access
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and applications may require a DirectX 10 or higher compatible graphics card for optimal performance
- Some Windows Media Center features require a TV tuner and additional hardware
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require special hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB RAM and 15 GB free hard disk space.
- Music and sound require an audio output device
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.
Sehr guter Service. Key kam per E-Mail. Sehr gute Anleitung zum installieren des Key´s.