Welcome to Excel 2010 - the most powerful and intuitive version yet.
Microsoft® Excel® 2010 adds new and improved features to the world's most widely used office application suite.
Excel 2010 enables you to analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before, so you can make better and more focused decisions. With new data analysis and visualization tools and managed self-service business intelligence technologies, you can gain effective business or information insights that track and highlight key data trends and present your results with meaningful charts and graphs.
You can also share your insights with others using Microsoft SharePoint® 2010 or your Windows Live™ account. You can also collaborate with others online simultaneously and complete your most important tasks faster. Your information is never far away because you can access it from almost anywhere - from your computer, a web browser, or a smartphone.1 With Excel 2010, you can work when and where you want. Whether you're creating financial reports, managing personnel costs, or collaborating with a team at school or on projects - even if your workbooks contain more than a million rows - Excel 2010 allows you to complete your tasks faster, more flexibly, and with better results.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Working memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Graphic: Graphics acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for online activation.
- Verified download link to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.