You order in our shop by going through the following steps.
1) You place articles in your shopping basket by clicking on "add to shopping basket" without obligation.
2) You can view all articles that you have placed in the shopping cart by clicking on "Shopping cart". Here you can also delete articles or change the quantity.
3) If you want to buy the items from your shopping cart, click on "Checkout". This will take you to the ordering process.
4) In the order process you first enter your delivery and payment data.
5) Before you send your order, the control page gives you an overview of all data of your planned order (in particular billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, method of payment). Here you will be asked to confirm the accuracy of your information. You can also correct or change your order data here by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
6) By clicking on the button "Order payable" you send your order to us. With this you offer us the conclusion of a sales contract.
You will find the information about the time of the conclusion of the contract in the corresponding section of the General Terms and Conditions.
You make a binding offer if you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information required there and click on the button "Order payable" in the last order step.
After you have placed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and listing its details (acknowledgement of receipt).
This confirmation of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. At the latest until the delivery of the goods you will receive all customer information from us, which you should print out for your records.
The purchase contract is only concluded when a second e-mail is sent as order confirmation/contract confirmation.