You order in our store by going through the following steps.
1) You place the item in your shopping cart by clicking on "add to cart" without obligation.
2) You can view all the items you have placed in the shopping cart by clicking on "shopping cart". Here you can also delete items or change the quantity.
3) If you want to buy the items from your shopping cart, click on "checkout". This will take you to the ordering process.
4) In the order process, first enter your delivery and payment details.
5) Before you send your order, you will get an overview of all data of your planned order (especially billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, payment method) on the control page. Here you will be asked to confirm the accuracy of your information. You can also correct or change your order data here by clicking the corresponding buttons.
6) By clicking on the button "Order with obligation to pay" you send your order to us. By doing so, you are offering us the conclusion of a purchase contract.
The information about the time of the conclusion of the contract can be found in the corresponding section in the GTC.
You make a binding offer when you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and click on the button "Order subject to payment" in the last ordering step.
After you have sent your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order by us and listing its details (confirmation of receipt).