Corel PDF Fusion 1
Easily create, edit and convert PDFs
Corel PDF Fusion gives you the power of leading PDF solutions, but at a much better value. This unique PDF creation tool allows you to open, view and edit over 100 different file formats, even if you don't have the application to create the appropriate file format. To create new PDFs, the respective contents are simply dragged into a PDF document with the mouse. Text can also be added and edited effortlessly. In a world where content is everything, an application like Corel PDF Fusion is essential.
Not surprisingly, PDF format has become the industry standard for exchanging business, government, legal and general documents, as it is one of the easiest ways to share information. Given the ubiquity of the PDF format and the availability of easy-to-use PDF readers for virtually all devices, choosing this standard format ensures that text, graphics and images are displayed as intended and can be exchanged with other users as desired. But for all the benefits of PDF, users can only take full advantage of its capabilities if they have an application that can quickly and easily convert a variety of different files to PDF. That's where Corel® PDF Fusion comes in. Corel PDF Fusion lets you view and edit over 100 file formats without having to purchase the applications needed to create them.
However, PDF Fusion not only supports file formats that are used daily, but also allows you to open and exchange file types that you rarely work with. As soon as you open a file in Corel PDF Fusion, you'll see that the application uses a unique, visual method to create documents. To add new content, simple drag-and-drop functions are used, during which you can browse through the individual pages of a document. Documents can be quickly edited thanks to a context-sensitive user interface that displays tools required for the task at hand. Corel PDF Fusion also allows you to
save documents in PDF format within any application that has
a print function. In addition, it is also possible to convert several files into PDF (or XPS) format in batch mode. For added security, Corel PDF Fusion can also create PDF files that support high levels of data encryption and security. In this way, it can be clearly defined who is allowed to open and edit which documents.
- Select a sentence and simply enter the desired text changes
- Insert new text anywhere in a document
- Add bookmarks and comments
- Mark documents with highlights or with notepads
- Compose confidential information and keep it safe
- Add a watermark
- Add hyperlinks to other pages in the document or to other files and websites
- Rotate, crop and rearrange pages
- Drag and drop content from different sources - documents
, tables, presentations or images - into a single PDF package
to share with others
- Assemble entire documents in minutes without
worrying about cutting, pasting and formatting elements
or incompatible file types
- Export and email PDF documents
- Convert files to PDF or XPS formats
new PDF documents in any application that has a print function
- Arrange files that belong together into a single PDF package
and send it
- Convert Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
and Microsoft PowerPoint files
or XPS with a single click,
preserving all original formatting
- ® Convert multiple files
at once with Corel PDF batch processing
Work more efficiently with a complete PDF solution
View over 100 file formats without
having to purchase additional applications
Create PDFs quickly and easily
Drag and drop files from virtually any application to
create a new PDF
Reuse content from existing documents so you don't have
to start over every time
Easily share files with other users
Convert documents to PDF, XPS and Microsoft Word formats
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with the latest service packs (32-bit or 64-bit version)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 250 MB free space on the hard disk
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- Minimum display resolution: 1,024 x 768
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.