Product information "Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator"
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator burns and converts Blu-ray video discs and AVCHD with different resolutions. It also creates BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO from videos.
With Blu-ray Creator you can burn your captured videos from HD camcorders or DVs to Blu-ray discs. Use your Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Canon or JVC camcorders to film high-definition video and create your Blu-ray Discs to enjoy your videos on HDTV with the family.
All popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, QuickTime Video (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), WMV, M2TS, MTS, TS, DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB and 3GP are supported by this Blu-ray burner.
Using advanced Blu-ray technology, Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator can burn video to Blu-ray Discs (BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50) and also AVCHD to Home DVD Discs (DVD-5, DVD-9). You can also add subtitles, watermarks, audio tracks and artistic effects, as well as crop video and video images.
- Burn video to Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs;
- convert videos to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images;
- Edit Blu-ray video: crop, trim, add subtitles, audio, watermark and special effects.
- Create movies from MOV videos.
* When ripping copy-protected DVDs, please observe the appropriate rules and laws of your country.
- Supports HD camcorders and DVs
Supports various AVCHD camcorders or DVs, such as Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Canon and JVC
- Burn Blu-ray Discs with your DV videos
Record AVCHD video with your camcorder or DV and burn it to Blu-ray discs. Enjoy your recorded memories on HDTV or an HD screen. The AVCHD codec is ideal for recording on a variety of media, including high-definition Blu-ray Disc.
- Supports video shot on iPhone 4
You like to make videos with your iPhone 4? Create a Blu-ray disc with the MOV videos as a backup or share the videos with friends and family.
- Burn video to Blu-ray Discs
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator can convert videos to BDMV and burn them to Blu-ray Discs (BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50)
- Burn video to AVCHD DVDs
The Blu-ray burner can convert HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS) and various popular videos to AVCHD and burn them to DVD (DVD-5, DVD-9).
- Output ISO image
Besides burning Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD DVDs, the Blu-ray burner can also convert video to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO image.
- Record Blu-ray Disc
Record data on Blu-ray Discs (BD-R, BD-RE). Supports BD-25 and BD-50 (25GB or 50GB per Blu-ray Disc).
- HD Camcorder Burn video
Burn your HD camcorder videos, such as Sony (M2TS) and Panasonic (MTS), to Blu-ray Discs. All popular video formats are supported by this Blu-ray burner: AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB and 3GP.
- Writing various DVDs
Write data to DVD-5/DVD-9 and burn video to DVDs such as DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL.
- Supports high-definition resolution
Convert videos to HD BDMV and AVCHD with different resolutions: 1280x720p, 1440x1080p, 1440x1080i, 1920x1080i and 1920x1080p.
- Editing videos
You can define the start and end point of the section to be cut and burnthis section to AVCHD DVDs and Blu-ray.
- Creating effects for Blu-ray movies
Cut off commercial logos or black borders from the video images and adapt them to the HD screen. Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation and add text, images and watermarks to the video.
- Add subtitles and audio
Add subtitles to your videos using your Blu-ray burner.
- Compare videos
Preview and compare original and edited versions with the player built into the Blu-ray burner.
- Supports multi-core processor
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator supports multi-core processor, giving you high burning speed for videos in HD Blu-ray movies.
- Preview and Snapshot
The built-in player available in Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator allows you to preview videos. You can create snapshots and save them as JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP image files.
You can specify the burning speed, zoom mode, or number of copies to be burned, and set the automatic software update.
* All Blu-ray and AVCHD DVDs created by Blu-ray Creator can be played on the BD player only.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.
Alles Bestens, gerne wieder.
Alles wie immer völlig in Ordnung. Unkompliziert und schnell geliefert. Danke :)