Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
Almost every company today works with server-based databases. Whether merchandise management system or financial accounting. The correspondence is also located on a server system for shared access. At intervals, there is a surge of innovation, especially in IT, in which the next generation of operating systems replaces a previous generation.
The Windows 10 operating system directly replaced two previous generations. These were Windows 7 and Windows 8, and the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 standard is designed to work with Windows 10. Especially the performance of network accesses is noticeably improved. This is particularly noticeable in file access and database applications.
Minimum license requirement: 8 core licenses per processor, 16 core licenses per server. For further details, please refer to the licensing data sheet.
Information about the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
With the issued minimum requirement for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 standard, this is at the lower end of a technical solution.
- Processor architecture x64
- Clock frequency at least 1.4 GHz
- RAM at least 512 MB
- free hard disk space 32 Gigabyte
- Network connection with at least 100 MB
Updates and their distribution
With the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) is included for the central distribution of updates to servers and clients. This is installed per role instance. The instructions for update distribution and installation can be set via Group Policy (GPO).
Extension possibilities with Exchange Server
A useful extension of the Windows Server 2016 is the mail server Exchange 2016, where the internal and external mail administration takes place. For example, vacation calendars or company instructions can be made available centrally via the Outlook 2016 mail client. It is also possible to connect smartphones to the Exchange Server.
Limits of RAM and CPU
Windows Server 2016 Standard can manage a maximum of 24 TB RAM and on the CPU 512 cores. The licensing model is CORE based and CALs are required for server access.
Installation Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
The installation is carried out using a bootable storage medium. Depending on the server equipment the installation takes between 45 and 90 minutes.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard server system
Buying a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard is especially interesting for the replacement of existing Windows 2008 servers. Support for Server 2008 has been discontinued by Microsoft and the manufacturers of industry software are also discontinuing Server 2008 for their software.
The customer receives a download link via our online shop. This link will save the Windows Server 2016 as .iso file locally. A software tool is used to transfer the data to the corresponding storage medium.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
Below you will find more information about Windows Server 2016, if you have any questions, please contact our support by e-mail or phone. We are also happy to help you with the installation or hardware selection.
Who should buy a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
All companies with a client/server solution are addressed. For the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 standard, the size of the company is not relevant. The Server 2016 Standard grows with the company and offers numerous functions for internal and external data traffic.
Where can I buy Microsoft Windows Server 2016?
In our online shop you can download the required server software and the corresponding license key.
Why it is worth buying a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Upgrade from Windows Server 2012 possible
- with a use of industry software
- Purchase of a new server for company foundation or expansion
- reliable server solution for Windows 10 clients
With the Server 2016, Microsoft delivers technical extensions and additions. These are above all:
- better and faster memory management
- new docker container technology
- Provision of an integrated nano-server
- more efficient control of the network controllers
- Protection of administrator accounts through "Privileged Access Management". This gives administrators time-based rights
Numerous extensions are now available for the Windows Server 2016. Whether for mail management or file access. Microsoft also provides tools again and again and thus ensures permanent development. Most importantly, troubleshooting tools have been introduced in the form of the redesigned troubleshooting guide.
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard 16 Core.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.