OneSafe Video Repair
Allows quick and easy repair of video files while keeping the format intact
- Supports repair of MP4, MOV, M4V, M4A, F4V, WMV, ASF, 3G2 and 3GP video file formats
- Repairs video on hard drives, memory cards and other storage media
- Provides a preview of repaired videos
- Saves repaired files to a user-defined location
OneSafe Video Repair helps you easily repair a number of video read/write errors that occur due to various errors including virus attacks, power failure, abnormal system crash, compression or any case of mishandling.
Full video repair
OneSafe Video Repair allows you to restore and repair the faulty video files including the MOV file format supported by QuickTime. The tool solves problems with frames, sound, titles, motion, and playback time of various video formats such as MP4, MOV, M4V, M4A, F4V, WMV, ASF, 3G2, 3GP.
Repairs multiple video files simultaneously
The software allows you to add one or more video files of different formats simultaneously. You can also repair all added video files at once with one click. This saves a lot of time and avoids adding each file individually.
Allows preview after repair
The tool allows you to preview the repaired video files before saving them. It uses the default "Quick Look" option for previewing. This helps to ensure that the video problem has been resolved.
Saves repaired files to the desired destination
The software is very flexible in allowing you to save the video files - to a destination of your choice. Once the video repair is completed and saved, you will receive a confirmation message with a link to the location of the saved files.
Simple and easy to use interface
The software comes with a self-explanatory and user-friendly interface. With a simple and interactive approach, the software requires no technical expertise to run. You can make quick repairs with just a few mouse clicks.
- Step 1: Click "Repair Video" to repair damaged files
- Step 2: Click "Add" to select the damaged video files you want to repair and then click "Repair" to start the repair process.
- Step 3: Wait a moment for the video repair process to complete
- Step 4: After the repair, you can view the repaired video in preview mode
- Step 5: Now you can save the video to the location of your choice by clicking the "Save" button
|Operating system||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 50 MB free space
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.