|PowerDVD 19 Ultra|
- The best quality in home cinema with new 8K, 4K and HDR video playback
- Unsurpassed video & audio quality including Dolby 7.1, 5.1
The No. 1 media player in home cinema
- DVD playback with TrueTheater technology for best video quality
- Mini-Viewer: Multitask and watch videos
- Easy import and management of music, photos and videos
The most comprehensive multimedia player for home theater and PC
PowerDVD plays more than just DVD and Blu-ray discs It's a versatile multimedia player for downloads, movies, videos, audio, photos, VR 360® content and even YouTube or Vimeo. Enjoy all your favorite movies and premium videos in better than original quality in your home theater. Support for popular media casting devices and most file formats and codecs. For those who like to keep up with the latest in entertainment, PowerDVD 19 offers an impressive 360-degree VR experience with new support for spatial audio.
Extreme video and audio quality
Enjoy all your favorite movies and premium videos in better quality in your home theater.
Great setup for entertainment
The next wave of ultra high definition entertainment is here with 8K video. PowerDVD brings the latest high-definition video technology straight into your living room for the ultimate in Ultra HD 4K, HDR and now 8K entertainment on your big screen TV.
The ultimate cinema quality sound for your home
With PowerDVD you can get the most out of your home audio setup. Top-quality audio technologies are supported by the leaders in professional digital audio - Dolby and DTS. Enjoy the acoustic difference between specialized multi-channel audio and lossless audio formats such as FLAC and DSD.
Play & Cast your favourite media
A player for playing virtually all types of media, including movie files, discs, ISO and photos on your PC or TV.
Wireless entertainment made easy
With leading media casting devices - Roku®, Apple TV®, Chromecast ™ and Fire TV ™ - you can stream directly from PowerDVD to your TV. With CyberLink's unique TrueTheatre enhancements, you can even improve the video and audio quality of all content in real time!
Play & Cast almost anything
Enjoy full-quality Ultra HD video captured on your GoPro or iPhone photos, even if you're running Windows 10. PowerDVD plays a wide variety of file types and formats, including HEVC / H. 265 video and HEIC image files without the need to install additional plug-ins.
With PowerDVD 19, you can even transfer a variety of media formats and codecs to your TV, even if they are not natively supported by your Roku®, Apple TV®, Chromecast ™ - or Fire TV ™ device.
Enjoy incredible HDR video
HDR (High Dynamic Range) video delivers deeper blacks, brighter whites, and greater color depth than traditional video. With PowerDVD, you can enjoy the next level of entertainment quality with TrueTheater HDR enhancements and advanced GPU support for HDR video playback, so you don't have to run in Windows Exclusive mode.
Note: Windows Exclusive mode will continue to run when you view Ultra HD Blu-ray discs.
Play HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD
Play it all, whether you want to enjoy the latest Hollywood blockbuster or experience a classic from your collection. With TrueTheater, you'll get top-notch entertainment.
Support for external subtitles for discs
Watch your favorite tracks on Ultra HD Blu-ray or Blu-ray in any language, even with custom subtitle files you've downloaded.
Full screen for Blu-ray
Watch your favorite Hollywood movie classics on widescreen TVs without letterboxing or black bars while using your 4K video player.
Innovative VR and online playback
Immerse yourself in a medium that is as good as there and enjoy YouTube streaming in better quality.
360 ° VR video with spatial audio
Experience the most impressive 360° VR video experience with spatial audio. Whether you're watching on your PC or using a headset, you can now experience audio that flows around you in a 360-degree world.
Never miss a moment in 360º
Watch 360º video from any angle at the same time, even without a headset, and never miss a moment. This PowerDVD is ideal if you're watching 360º content on a smaller screen.
VR mode for popular headsets
Immerse yourself in VR and support the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets in PowerDVD. This makes it the best 4K video player for next generation multimedia entertainment.
Better online entertainment
Enjoy all your favorite YouTube content without being tied to your web browser.
Always in the Top Mini Overview
Never miss a moment of your favorite YouTube live streams with this minimalist display mode.
Pin videos to watch them offline later
You don't even need the Internet to view your favorite YouTube clips. Plug them in to watch them offline or on the go.
Minimum system requirements
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct updates)
- HDR10: Windows 10 (64-bit with October 2018 update)
- 8K Video Playback: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct. Updates)
- 4K video playback with TrueTheater: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct. updates)
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 with Service Pack 1
- VR mode: Windows 10/8.1/7 with Service Pack 1
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Intel 7th generation (Kaby Lake) Core i processors and above support Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology.
- VR mode: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent.
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback:
- Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66GHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.10GHz).
- Blu-ray 3D playback: Intel Core i5, AMD Phenom II X4.
- TrueTheater HD** and TrueTheater 3D** for Blu-ray and HD video: Intel Core i5 (with 4 cores), AMD Phenom II X6.
- DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz), AMD Fusion E-series & C-series.
** Note: Some Fox titles released after July 2013 do not support TrueTheater HD or TrueTheater 3D.
- 4K video playback with TrueTheater: Intel Kaby Lake Core i5 with HD (UHD) Graphics 630.
- 4K Ultra HD with Hardware Acceleration:Intel 3rd generation Core i5.
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 4K Ultra HD video in H.264 / MP4 format at bit rates of up to 60 Mbps.
Graphics card (GPU)
- 8K video with hardware acceleration:
- NVIDIA GTX 10 series; Intel 7th generation Core i7 (Kaby Lake) with HD (UHD) Graphics 630.
- 8K video output: GPU and 8K monitor with support for DisplayPort 1.4 or HDMI 2.1
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 8K Ultra HD video (up to 7680 × 4320 resolution, 30 FPS) in HEVC 8/10 bit, VP9 8/10 bit (depending on GPU capability).
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Intel 7th generation (Kaby Lake) Core i processor integrated with Intel HD Graphics 630, Intel Iris™ Graphics 640.
Note: Ultra HD Blu-ray is only supported if a display is running Intel Graphics and supports HDCP 2.2. If your computer contains more than one GPU, Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only on the display that is connected and running Intel Graphics.
- VR mode: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent.
- HDR 10 video playback:To display HDR effects (HDR) from HDR10 videos, 7th generation Core i processors (Kaby Lake) with Intel HD Graphics 630 or Intel Iris Graphics 640, AMD Radeon RX 400 series are integrated. RX 500 series; RX Vega series and NVIDIA GTX 950/960, 1000 series (for HEVC HDR 10), RTX 2000 series, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1050, GTX 1050 Ti or GT 1030 (for VP9 HDR 10).
- 4K Ultra HD with hardware acceleration:
- H.264/AVC: 3rd generation Intel Core i5 (Ivy Bridge).
- H.265/HEVC (8bits): 5th generation Intel Core i5 (Broadwell) or NVIDIA GTX 960
- H.265/HEVC (10bits): 7th generation Intel Core i5 (Kaby Lake) or Nvidia GTX 1060.
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 4K Ultra-HD videos in H.264 / MP4 format at bit rates of up to 60 Mbps.
- 4K playback with TrueTheater: Intel HD / UHD Graphics 630 or Intel Iris Graphics 640 for 4K 30 BPS video. NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD RX580 for 4K 60 BPS video.
- Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and TrueTheater HD / 3D playback: Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT.
Note: We strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version. TrueTheater 3D playback requires 3D display devices.
- Blu-ray 3D playback: Intel HD Graphic (Intel Core i5), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series and GeForce GT 240/320/330/340, AMD Radeon HD 6000 and 6000M series with UVD 3 support.
- DVD playback: PCI Express graphics accelerator for DirectX 9.0.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray:Ultra HD Blu-ray A motherboard that supports Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology is required. The Intel SGX feature must be enabled in the BIOS settings and have at least 128 MB of memory. To view the HDR 10 effect of Ultra HD Blu-ray movies, a motherboard that supports export of HDR 10 signals is required.
Note: To output Ultra HD Blu-ray movies to an external display, the motherboard's built-in connector must support HDCP 2.2. For laptop PCs, please refer to the technical specifications of your laptop to see if the external display connection (HDMI / DisplayPort) supports HDCP 2.2 output.
- HDR 10:To display HDR 10 videos, a motherboard that supports the export of HDR 10 signals is required.
- 4GB (6GB recommended)
Hard disk space
- 700MB for the product installation
Note: When playing video files on screens larger than Quad HD + (or files with a resolution greater than 3300 X 1900), CyberLink PowerDVD switches to a high performance mode that disables some playback features that are not essential. The following features are not available in this mode: Video rotation Video scene selection (video marker on / off). Instant preview. Instant Zoom (Zoom in / out). Double subtitle display. Subtitle adjustment for font, color and size. If necessary, you can disable High Performance Mode in the Video Settings.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray:
- Display device with HDMI 2.0a / DisplayPort 1.3 connection interface and must support HDCP 2.2.
- Screen resolution: Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160).
- Screen connection: Version HDMI 2.0a / DisplayPort 1.3 cable without adapter / splitter / repeater.
Note: To enable the HDR (High Dynamic Range) function of Ultra HD Blu-ray movies, the display device must support the HDR display function and 10-bit color depth display function with an HDMI 2.0a / DisplayPort 1.4 connection interface. If your display device or GPU does not support the HDR function, PowerDVD will play the Ultra HD Blu-ray movie in Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) mode.
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback:
- For Blu-ray titles with AACS and DVD titles with CPRM playback, PowerDVD only allows output to display devices with DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort connectors for copy protection (HDCP).
- For other DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: HDCP-compliant display for digital output TV or computer monitor for analogue output.
- TrueTheater 3D playback: 3D display and 3D glasses required.
- Blu-ray 3D with or without hardware acceleration: 3D display and 3D glasses required (NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D-capable HDTV, HDMI 1.4-capable TV, micro-polarizer LCD or anaglyph red/cyan glasses). HDCP-compatible display for digital output.
- VR mode: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2.
- VR mode: 2x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
- Ultra HD Blu-ray playback: optical drives certified for Ultra HD Blu-ray playback
- Blu-ray Disc Playback: BD-ROM / BD-RE or Super Multi Blu drive
- DVD and TrueTheatre 3D Playback: DVD-ROM, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM or DVD Super Multi combo drive.
- Required for initial software and file format activation, initial playback of an Ultra HD Blu-ray movie and online services.
Format and device support
|Films||BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM profile 1.1 (bonus view), BDROM profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM profile 5.0 (BD 3D), BDROM Profile 6.0 (Ultra HD Blu-ray), AVCREC, AVCHD XAVC-S, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCD, SVCD, CD, BD ISO, DVD ISO|
|Videos||Conventional video: 264, 265, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV1, H264, H265, HEVC, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MK3D, MKV MOD, MOV1, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV2, WEBM((VP9 + Opus/Vorbis)) |
360 Video: Rectangular format MP4 (H.264 / 265). Supports up to 4K resolution in 2:1 aspect ratio.
3D-360 video :
Composite rectangular format MP4 (H.264 / 265). Supports up to 4K resolution in 2:1 aspect ratio.
HDR 10 video:
H.265 in MP4, MKV and M2TS, VP9 in WEBM
|Photos||BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MPO3, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F, GIF, HEIC/HEIF|
|Music||AAC4, AC3, ADTS4, AOB, APE, DTS, FLAC5, M4A(AAC, ALAC Codec), MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA, DSD Audio (DSF, DFF)|
|Subtitles||External (text): SubRip (.SRT), PowerDivX (.PSB), MicroDVD (.SUB), SubViewer (.SUB), SubStation Alpha (.SSA, .ASS), SAMI (*.SMI) |
External (image): VobSub (.sub+.idx)
Embedded MKV: SSA, ASS, SRT, PGS (compressed PGS, uncompressed PGS), VobSub MP4: VobSub, Embedded temporal text (MPEG4 PART-17)
- 1Supportsonly FLV / MOV files encoded with H.264 codec
- 2Supportedonly in Windows 7 with the OEM TV feature package
- 3Supports3D MPO files only
- 4ADTSand AAC require Windows 7 or higher
- 5Onlymusic files
Extract audio from video
|Media type|| |
|Videos||ASF, AVI, DIVX, MOV (H.264), DAT, M2T, VRO, MKV, FLV, MVC, MP4, WMV,DVR-MS, MOD, MPEG, MPG, DEATH, VOB, MTS, M2TS, WTV|
* The audio format of the source video should be AAC, PCM, LPCM, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP3, WMA, AC3, FLAC, APE, ALAC, VORBIS, DTS*
The audio extracted from the video is 2 channels if the source audio contains more than 2 channels.
* If the source video has more than one track, the first track is extracted.
CyberLink Cloud transcoding support
|Media type|| |
ASF, AVI, DIVX, MOV (H.264), DAT, M2T, VRO, MKV, FLV, MVC, MP4, WMV,DVR-MS, MOD, MPEG, MPG, DEATH, VOB, MTS, M2TS, WTV
JPG, JPEG, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
MP3, WMV, WAV, MP4, M4A (AAC, ALAC codec), FLAC, OGG, APE
Minimum system requirements for transcoding files before uploading
- Processor (CPU): Intel® Core2 Duo CPU 4500 @ 2.20GHz
- RAM: 4GB
CyberLink cloud video streaming
|Media type|| |
|Videos||MP4, MKV, MPG. M2TS, MTS, TS|
* Streaming playback is not supported for other video formats. You must download the video first and then play the cached file.
Media Casting to a streaming device
- Supported devices1
- Apple TV®
- Fire TV™
(* Supports H.265 video in MKV, MP4, M2TS)
|Media type|| |
3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV (H.264), MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV, WEBM(VP9 and Opus)
Note: Up to 4K
JPG, JPEG, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F, BMP, PNG, TIF, TIFF
MP3, WAV, M4A(AAC, ALAC Codec), FLAC, OGG, APE
External subtitle (TEXT):
- 1 While CyberLink strives to be compatible with casting devices, it assumes no liability for any incompatibilities caused by the manufacturer's firmware.
Media transcoding for casting
- The video is transcoded via HTTP live streaming in H.264 / AAC / M2TS
- Transcoding is required if one of the following conditions is met:
- The video format is not encoded in H.264 in MKV / MP4
- TrueTheater video enhancements are applied
- The bit rate of the video is higher than the decoding capability of the target streaming device.
- Audio is converted to AAC
- Photos are converted to JPG
- Transfer HEVC video in MKV / MP4 to a device that is not Chromecast Ultra, 5th Generation Roku Box, 2nd/3rd Generation Fire TV Box or 2nd Gen.
- VP9 in WebM format to a device that is not Roku Box 4/5th generation.
Minimum system requirements for video casting to a device in HD quality
- CPU: Intel HD graphics card with Intel Core 2 2nd generation (SandyBridge) or higher.
- RAM: 4GB
- PowerDVD Ultra -
- Digital Media Server (DMS) to store content for sharing with other DLNA players and receivers
- Digital Media Player (DMP) for playback of media stored on Digital Media Server (DMS) in the local network
- Digital Media Controller (DMC) for finding content on Digital Media Servers for playback on Digital Media Receivers (DMR)
- Digital Media Receiver (DMR) for playback of content received from a Digital Media Controller
Note: Up to 4K
|Media type|| |
3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV (H.264), MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, QT, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV
BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG
LPCM, M4A(AAC Codec), MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, WAV, WMA
- Power Media Player- Enable for, stream, play and compatibility:
- Share media content from mobile devices with PowerDVD Ultra or Power Media Player(DMS)
- iOS (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad): Share music synced via iTunes, photos and videos in the camera role, photos and videos synced on the photo tab. Videos and podcasts synced with iTunes are not supported in Power Media Player
- Stream from (DMP): Browse and play the contents of your Media Library in PowerDVD Ultra and Power Media Player
- iOS: PowerDVD Ultra streaming video is converted to MOV (H.264) format
- Android: Streamed video from PowerDVD Ultra is converted to MP4 (H.264) format
- Play on (DMC): Play media on the Power Media Player on PowerDVD Ultra or other devices with Power Media Player
- Playback from (DMR): Allows PowerDVD Ultra or Power Media Player media to be played on devices with Power Media Player media
Hardware support for Blu-ray™ 3D andTrueTheater™ 3D
- Stereoscopic 3D technologies require additional hardware to display 3D movie content:
- HDMI 1.4 capable 3DTV
- Eye wear: Active shutter glasses
- Supported hardware: HDMI 1.4 capable 3D television
- Supported graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and AMD Radeon HD 6800 series or higher
- Integrated graphics cards: Intel Core processor of the 2nd generation or higher
- 120 Hz frame sequential 3D LCD
- Native format: 120 Bps left and right
- Supported hardware: Asus G51J-SZ028V, Acer GD245HQ, Acer GD235HZ
- 3D Polarizer LCD
- Native format: line interlaced
- Supported hardware: Zalman ZM-M220W, Acer 5738DG (Notebook)
- 3D Ready HDTV (DLP)
- Native format: Chessboard
- Glasses Active shutter glasses
- Supported hardware: Mitsubishi 1080p DLP HDTV, Samsung 3D Ready DLP HDTV
HD audio compatible list of sound cards and codecs
- Realtek ALC669 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 6 channels)
- Realtek ALC670 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 6 channels)
- Realtek ALC885 (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 2 channels or 96kHz/24bit 4-8 channels)
- Realtek ALC889 (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 2 channels or 96kHz/24bit 4-8 channels)
- Realtek ALC892 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 8 channels)
- Realtek ALC898 (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 2-8 channels)
- Realtek ALC899 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 2-8 channels)
- Realtek ALC1150 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 2-8 channels)
- VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT1818S Codec (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 8 channels)
- VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT1828S Codec (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 8 channels)
- VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT2020 Codec (supports up to 192kHz/24bit 8 channels)
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD (supports lossless HDMI 1.3a bitstream forwarding)
- AMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards that support lossless pass-through
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 graphics cards support lossless pass-through
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 with integrated audio and graphics
- Spanish (European)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Portuguese (Brazil)
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.