TurboCAD 2D/3D 2019/2020
Powerful 2D/3D CAD software
Complete 2D/3D CAD for all users
TurboCAD 2D/3D remains the best software solution for new users of 2D/3D CAD. It is easy to learn and offers an incredible collection of tools for 2D design, 3D surface modeling, photorealistic rendering and file exchange. Version 2019 adds over 20 new and improved features.
Main features & advantages
- Complete 2D/3D design tools for drafting, modeling, editing, dimensioning and annotation
- Easy to learn and use with setup wizard, context-sensitive help, snap modes, alignment guides, and editing with handles.
- Improved! Conceptual selection tool and new timestamp for increased user-friendliness.
- Design Director for managing object properties
- Easily design and edit in 2D including the new Centerline and Centerline Marker tools.
- Surface modeling tools like Boolean 2D/3D operations, extrusion, rotation, path extrusion & more.
- Architectural tools including an improved House Assistant.
- Photorealistic rendering, materials and lighting for great presentations
- 3D printing features include STL file read/write capability, surface simplification controls, and a 3D printing button for 3D system printers.
- Excellent compatibility with AutoCAD® 2019 (DWG/DXF), SketchUp (SKP), FBX, 3MF, TAP files for mobile apps & more!
Support for 4K screens
With new scalable vector symbols, TurboCAD is now fully optimized for 4K monitors. Dynamic sliders can be used to adjust toolbar icons, the user interface and other icons in other areas of the user interface to optimize readability on higher resolution monitors.
Improved Named View Function
Layer groups can now be associated with named views, making them much easier to manage.
Design and editing in 2D
Selection by similar options
A powerful tool that lets you select any 2D or 3D object type or block to find all occurrences in the drawing. Very detailed options can be selected, including parameters such as pen color and style, fill color and style, layers and even the coordinate system of the selected object. A great tool that can be used to make further global changes to the selected object.
This tool transfers the properties of a reference object and applies them to the next drawn object. This tool provides a quick and efficient way to assign object properties such as line fonts, dimension styles and wall properties with a single click.
Insert PDF underlay
This feature allows you to insert pages from PDF files into drawings to use them as references or as layers for tracing. To use a PDF page as a tracing layer, it must be a vector PDF file. The use of a bitmap PDF is not suitable for this purpose. If the PDF file contains vector data, you can use the end and center points of lines in the PDF as snap points. The underlay appears as bitmap data of the PDF. Underlays consist of two parts: Underlay style and underlay insertion. The PDF Underlay as Objects tool allows you to convert the underlay into editable objects.
This command highlights the end points of items. It is available on the shortcut menu when the selected graphic is not closed and the number of vertices is greater than 2. Supported object types: Polylines, 3D polylines, double lines, walls, Bezier and spline curves.
This "overkill" tool allows the user to remove overlapping lines, arcs, text, and dimensions, which can simplify drawings by removing duplicate, redundant objects. The Event Viewer displays the number of objects that have been changed.
Selection Point Hatching
Selection point hatching also works for 2D objects with gaps. Example: Filling an area bounded by a polyline when the polyline has gaps. These enhancements also apply to ADT objects (walls, doors, and windows), so such objects with gaps can be filled in a similar way.
3D design and modelling
Users can now select flat 3D polylines or 3D curves for surface extrusion tools such as rotation. 3D curve and curve (2D curve) are now separate tools.
ADT objects (ADT, Architectural Desktop):
ADT objects can now be fully used with the Copy and Linear Matrix copy tools. For example, the Paste Matrix function now takes into account all properties of the ADT object to be copied, including working layer, layers, materials, etc. Previously, this tool could only create a roof object. Now it is possible to create multiple objects. In addition, the overall processing of all ADT objects in a drawing, including the House Assistant, has been greatly accelerated.
Photorealistic rendering and visualization
New LightWorks® rendering module and shader for sun and sky
The LightWorks® render module has been updated to version 9.3. Added new properties Sun Direction by Geoposition and Direction by Geoposition to the Sun and Sky shaders.
RedSDK to LightWorks port
Images rendered with RedSDK are now automatically converted to a LightWorks rendered image with greater accuracy and completeness.
Compatibility with AutoCAD 2019
TurboCAD now offers full support for AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF formats.
STL filter, 3D print inspection
When exporting an STL file, a new option for 3D print inspection is available. This tool checks a part for the following common topological errors, such as non-multiple edges, double and collapsed facets, open edges, framing, and more. The compression check also displays geometry information such as expansions, number of facets / vertices, area and volume.
Export file format for 3D animation software like 3DS, Maya, MotionBuilder and Mudbox
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.