Product information "TurboCAD 2D 2020/2021"
TurboCAD 2D 2020/2021
Easy, accurate design in 2D!
TurboCAD 2D easily creates accurate floor plans, engineering drawings, maps, flowcharts, and more. Context-sensitive help and a flexible user interface with modes for beginners, intermediate, and advanced users make TurboCAD easy to learn and use. Hundreds of drawing, editing, dimensioning, and annotation tools are available for all 2D design and detailing tasks. Drawings can be exchanged using one of the many file formats available from (including support for the latest AutoCAD DWG/DXF/DWF formats). The 64-bit version takes advantage of the extended computer memory to load and process files of almost any size.
Key Features & Benefits
- TurboCAD 2D includes all the professional features you'd expect from a 2D CAD product at an affordable price
- Regardless of your level of expertise, you can get up and running right away with the setup wizard and extensive context-sensitive help
- Productivity features like a customizable user interface, time-saving wizards,
a 64-bit compatible version and more
- Hundreds of drawing, editing, dimensioning, and annotation tools are available for all 2D design and detailing tasks
- Easy editing with handles, snap modes, and drawing help for fast work
- TurboCAD 2D makes it easy to import existing designs and share files with others: import and export AutoCAD (DWG/DXF/DWF), save to PDF , and more
- The ribbon interface can now be further customized. The display of the tool icons can be adjusted via a new context menu and the icon size is dynamically adjusted depending on the available space.
- The new Repeat command allows the user to execute the previous/most recent command with one click.
- TurboCAD now supports the input of the special characters degree, plus/minus and diameter via a context menu.
- The control bar and context menu for the Quick Dimension function have been extended by the Group Size option. This allows the dimensioning of groups of graphics (consisting of boxes, for example) and works in the same way as for 2D objects. This allows the user to dimension the maximum size on the X and Y axes of the group of graphics.
- In GDI drawing mode, transformation operations such as moving, rotating, and scaling have been greatly accelerated. For drawings that contain many small objects, redraw speed has accelerated.
- Import/export of AutoCAD 2020 DWG and DXF.
- 64-bit version (with multi-core support) for faster speed and smoother image transitions when zooming, panning, rotating and moving, a 32-bit version is also included
- Wide range of customizable user interfaces, including ribbon interface
- Views and viewports of any size and shape
- 14 basic line tools, including irregular polygons, perpendicular lines, parallel lines and tangent lines
- 8 double line tools (plus self-repairing architectural wall tools)
- 8 multiline tools including polyline and polygon tools
- 11 circle tools including 3 methods for drawing ellipses
- 13 arc tools including tangency, point fitting methods and 3 elliptical arcs
- 7 point tools from points to crosses, stars and center marks
- 6 curve tools, including Bézier, freehand drawing, and convert-to-curve tools
- 9 types of rays and guides for projecting non-printable guides
- 13 basic object snap modes with controllable snap priority including parametric split point function
- Point marking tool
- Chamfering/rounding, alignment
- Insert images, text, objects, fill styles
- Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
- Revision note
- 2 types of spline curves
- Copy matrix for designing repeating objects
- Boolean union, difference and intersection
- Trim and extend multiple objects
- Stretch, Split, Trim, Break, Extend, Merge 2 lines
- 2D queries: angle, area, point coordinates, distance
- Wall tool
- Index color and true color support
- Intelligent, Fast and Baseline tool types for automatic dimensioning
- Associative dimensions: Freely move, rotate, or scale associated objects (the dimension maintains its position relative to the object, and the dimension text is automatically updated as changes are made)
- Precise dimensioning with accuracy to 10 decimal places
- Available formats: Architectural, Fractional, Technical, Decimal, Land Survey
- Multi-line text with formatting and scaling options, text numbering
- Linear and angular dimensions now allow you to specify a fixed length for extension lines
- Edit with handles
- Window or boundary selection
- Context sensitive help
- PDF output
- Boolean 2D operations
- Import/Export: open, insert or embed up to 15 file formats and export up to 16 formats, including AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, SketchUp™ SKP, PDF and more.
Internet connection required.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating System:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Required RAM:
- min. 8000 MB
- Required hard disk space:
- min. 2000 MB
- Recommended screen resolution:
- min. 1024x768
- Internet connection required.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.