Product information "CADsymbols V14 LIC"
Over 30 million standard parts, symbols and models
CADsymbols contains over 30 million standard parts, symbols and models for drawing and designing. This makes it the most comprehensive collection contained on a single CD. This package makes you more productive at a very affordable price.
Increased productivity across industries
This incredible library contains 2D symbols and free-rotating 3D models for architecture, mechanical engineering, building construction, electronics, domestic/fluid engineering , and structural steel. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. CADsymbols is perfect for professionals who want to create detailed designs and use pre-designed symbols without having to redraw them.
Direct interface to common CAD applications
CADsymbols provides the ability to insert symbols directly into the open CAD application. Supported applications include TurboCAD for Windows (64-bit and 32-bit versions), AutoCAD® (including LT, Architecture and Mechanical & Architectural Desktop), Inventor, CATIA, Solid Edge, IntelliCAD, ProE, VectorWorks and many more.
Save symbols to common CAD and graphic file formats
For even more flexibility, symbols can also be saved to many vector and bitmap formats and imported into a drawing. Supported formats include DXF, DWG, DWF, SVG, BMP, JPG, PNG and TIF.
Quickly find what you are looking for
After selecting the CAD application or the desired file format, you choose between 2D or 3D symbols. Then the drawing standard to be used is selected (e.g. ISO or ANSI). This is followed by the selection of the industry sector (architecture, plant engineering, etc.) and the refinement of the search for relevant symbol categories or subcategories.
30 million 2D/3D parts & symbols!
- Supported direct interfaces:
- TurboCAD® (IMSI/Design) V.8 - 2020 (64-bit and 32-bit version)
- TurboCAD LTE V.5 - V.9 (64-bit and 32-bit version)
- AutoCAD® (Autodesk®) V.13 - 2020
- AutoCAD LT® (Autodesk®) 95 - 2020
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2007 - 2019
- AutoCAD® Architectural Desktop 2005 - 2006
- AutoCAD® Mechanical Desktop MD2 - MD6; 2004 - 2010
- CAD+ 2008 - 2011
- CADdy++ 2008 - 2020
- CATIA 5 R21 - R22, R2015 - R2018
- Cimatron 10 - 14
- Creo Parametric 2.0 - 5.0
- DoubleCAD (IMSI/Design)
- HICAD 2016 - 2019
- IntelliCAD 2D
- Inventor 5 -11; 2009 - 2020
- MegaCAD Macro 4.8/5.0, 2010 - 2020
- OneSpace Designer 12 -14 & 17; 2004 - 2008
- ProEngineer 2000 - 2001
- ProEngineer Wildfire 1 - 5
- Smart Sketch 3 - 5
- Solid Edge (UGS) V.8 - V.20; ST - ST10; 2019 - 2020
- SolidWorks 99, 2000 - 2019
- TopSolid 2003 - 2014; 7.6 - 7.12; 2017 - 2020
- VectorWorks interiorcad 11-12.5; 2008, 2009, 2011 - 2018
- VISI 2017 - 2018
- DXF 2D/3D
- DWF 2D/3D
- DWG 2D/3D
- IGS, IGES
- SAT 1.5 - 6.0
- STP, STEP AP 203-214
Internet connection required.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating System:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Required RAM:
- min. 2000 MB
- Required hard disk space:
- min. 200 MB
- Recommended screen resolution:
- min. 1024x768
- Internet connection required.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.