VMware Fusion 11.5 Mac
simple, but powerful
Run virtually any operating system on a Mac
Running Windows on a Mac is just the beginning. With VMware Fusion, you can choose from hundreds of supported operating systems-from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release that can run alongside the latest release of macOS.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Connect securely to vSphere, ESXi, and workstation servers to start, control, and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. The proven VMware platform makes it easy to move VMs from the vSphere datacenter to the Mac desktop and then run them in Fusion.
Development and testing capabilities for any platform Fusion makes it easy to test virtually any operating system and application on a Mac. Create and test applications in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API for integration with modern development tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef and others. This makes VMware's power available for today's agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and demo of complex solutions
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time. Secure rollback points are available to them, allowing them to return to known configurations. Illustrate the development of your software by running and presenting all its components on a single notebook.
Running local enterprise desktops
Isolate corporate desktops from BYO devices by disabling copy and paste, drag-and-drop, shared folders and access to USB devices. Run restricted, encrypted and password-protected VMs so that only authorized users can interact with corporate data.
Windows and Mac under one roof
Fusion gives you a complete Windows experience on your beloved Mac. You have the flexibility to decide whether to keep the two worlds safely separate or integrate them to benefit from a complete experience. Install a new operating system like Windows 10 or simply convert an older PC into a virtual machine.
This release of VMware Fusion is a free upgrade for all users of VMware Fusion 11 and provides the following:
- The following operating systems are supported as guest operating systems:
Dark Mode: Fusion switches to a dark theme when Dark Mode is enabled on your Mac. When dark mode synchronization is enabled, the light mode/dark mode settings on the host system are automatically synchronized with the guest operating system.
- Windows 10 19H2
- macOS 10.15
- Debian 10.0/10.1
- Debian 9.11
- Oracle Linux 8.0
- SLE 15 SP1
- FreeBSD 12.0
- PhotonOS 3.0
- Sidecar support: You can use an iPad as a secondary display for your virtual machine. Further information about macOS Sidecar can be found at Apple.
- Support for Jumbo Frames Virtual networks can now be configured with an MTU size of up to 9194 bytes (Fusion Pro only)
- PVSCI device support: The PVSCSI adapter is now officially supported by Fusion, improving compatibility for virtual machine migration between Fusion and vSphere.
- Open VM Tools is the default VMware Tools for the corresponding Linux virtual machine: see the Fusion 11.5 product documentation for more information.
- Performance improvements, fixes and security updates
- The virtual machine cannot start when Fusion is deployed on a host running macOS 10.14.5 or later that does not have Internet access
After using the Fusion Bulk Deployment Package (Deploy VMware Fusion.mpkg) to deploy Fusion to a host running macOS 10.14.5 or later that does not have Internet access, Fusion kernel extensions cannot be loaded when the deployed Fusion application is invoked, and therefore the virtual machine cannot start.
This problem is now solved.
- The signature on the VMware Fusion.app becomes invalid after it is updated with the automatic update.
If VMware Fusion.app is upgraded to a newer version by the built-in software updater, the signature on VMware Fusion.app becomes invalid after the upgrade.
This problem was fixed in Fusion 11.5.
All Macs of model year 2011 or later are supported, except the following device:
2012 Mac Pro Quadcore with Intel® Xeon® W3565 processor.
Mac Pro Six Core, Eight Core and Twelve Core from 2010.
Minimum requirement: macOS 10.13 High Sierra
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.