Avast Business Antivirus
Optimal end device and server protection for your company
Resource-efficient yet comprehensive, Avast Business Antivirus provides powerful endpoint protection for small and medium-sized businesses around the world.
State-of-the-art virus protection from the world's largest network
With 400 million endpoints, combined with unique detection algorithms and a wide range of features, Avast Business Antivirus Pro detects and blocks threats faster and more reliably than other software.
Resource-saving security combined with next-generation features
Avast Business Antivirus includes thirteen state-of-the-art features to protect your servers and systems - PC and Mac - from malware, ransomware and spyware. Take a look at this.
Actively scans files, URLs and email attachments to protect your business from malware, spyware, ransomware and more.
If an undetected file is downloaded to one of your PCs, a copy of it is sent to our experts at Avast Threat Labs to determine whether or not it is safe.
Stubborn malware can hide in running programs. Behavioral Protection monitors them to detect suspicious activity and fend off attacks.
You lock the doors to your business - the same should apply to your network. Use a powerful, customizable firewall that keeps out unwanted visitors.
Efficiency is crucial for every company. Smart Scan combines scanning for viruses, software updates, network problems, new features and performance issues in a single 1-click action.
Cybercriminals now have more opportunities than ever before to infiltrate a network. With our network scanning tool, you can find and fix any vulnerabilities that may pose a risk.
If you want to run risky files, use our secure environment where files can be opened in isolation from the rest of your PC.
Fake websites are a popular tool for hackers who use them to obtain personal data. Avoid these websites at all costs to ensure that your employees' equipment remains protected.
The best way to reduce risks is to eliminate them completely: Keep dangerous phishing emails (and annoying spam) out of your and your employees' inbox.
With a special external drive, you can scan Anti-Malware scans before the operating system starts, detecting persistent malware that would otherwise go undetected.
Standalone or with Management Console? Choose the solution that suits you...
Independent virus protectionRecommended for up to 10 devices
- Recommended for small teams without IT department
- Installed directly on the device you choose (PC, Mac or Windows Server)
- Control all your settings and preferences directly from the device
- Adjust the device settings according to your requirements
- Complete control over your data
Antivirus with Management ConsoleRecommended for 10 devices and more
- Accessible from anywhere and with any device; all you need is an Internet connection.
- Detailed reports, easy setup and ongoing maintenance for all users
- Cloud-based console allows you to manage all your devices from one place
- Additional licenses can be purchased at any time from the console
- Can be used on PCs, Macs and Windows servers
Note: The standalone and managed licenses are not interchangeable. This means that the standalone antivirus license cannot be combined with the Management Console and the managed antivirus license cannot be combined with a standalone antivirus product interface. Therefore select the license that suits you.
Windows operating systems:
- Avast Business products are supported by Avast Software s.r.o. for the following operating system versions: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. Avast Business products are supported by the following Windows 10 service branches: Current Branch (CB), Current Branch for Business (CBB), Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB). The support applies to the entire life cycle of the app.
Mac operating system::
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks or higher with at least 500 MB free hard disk space)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version with latest service pack except Server Core Edition)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-bit version)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor with support for SSE2 instructions, 256 MB RAM and 2 GB hard disk space.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.