Bitdefender GravityZone Elite Security
Best-rated technologies for protection against viruses and malware
Using evolving detection technologies, Bitdefender fends off even the most sophisticated threats and zero-day attacks that escape other solutions with minimal resource consumption.
✓ Controlled and verified license data
✓ Simple operation - makes your life even easier
Properties of the product
- Infections and loss of performance are no longer a problem:
With Bitdefender protection, your organization will stay ahead of malware attacks. You can concentrate on your work, knowing that Bitdefender will protect you from viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and rootkits.
- Save time through efficient management:
The cloud-hosted console makes it easy to set up protection without technical expertise, but administrators also have granular control to optimize security.
- Cost-saving package offer:
Protect your employees' computers and all your servers with one cost-effective solution.
- Increased productivity and protection:
Increase employee productivity and security by restricting access to specific applications and websites.
- Complete security solution:
Unlike other solutions that don't have a firewall and don't provide Internet protection or only offer it at a premium, these features are included in Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security at no additional cost.
- Comprehensive solution:
Physical and virtual desktops or servers can be easily managed from the same console.
2. what this means for your business:
- A simple but powerful web console:
Local or cloud-hosted console with granular controls such as nested groups, remote quarantine management, and configurable scan targets and options.
- Protection for workstations and servers:
You can use the devices in your license to protect workstations and servers. Servers must not account for more than 30% of the devices in the license.
- Integrated access control for Internet and applications:
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security allows you to remotely control whether employees can access specific applications and Web sites.
- Firewall, attack detection, web filtering, search advisor:
Firewall, attack detection and filtering are essential to protect against Internet threats such as hacker attacks and phishing.
- Protection for virtual desktops and servers:
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security had the lowest resource usage for virtual machine protection of all products tested by AV-Test 2014.
- Virus and malware protection for businesses that regularly comes out on top in independent tests.
- Easy installation and secure remote monitoring from a single cloud console.
- Cost-effective: includes server and desktop protection, attack detection and web filtering capabilities.
4. smart workflow systems:
Order now in our shop! Don't stay exposed to a potential threat for another second!
- We offer you additional advice from our competent, friendly team by phone or email.
- Delivery is fast and uncomplicated
5. system requirements:
Supported operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
Mac OS X Lion (10.7.x), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.x), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9.x), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
Linux: Red Hat Ent. 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; CentOS 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; Ubuntu 11.04, 10.04; SUSE Ent. Server 11; OpenSUSE 12, 11; Fedora 16, 15
Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
Minimum 2.4 GHz single-core CPU
1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU recommended
At least 512 MB free RAM memory
1 GB free RAM memory recommended
Storage space: 1.5 GB free space on the hard disk
GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
The GravityZone Control Center is deployed as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats
OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
Please contact Bitdefender if you need support for additional formats or virtualization platforms.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.