Product information "CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Platinum 2019/2020, English"
CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Platinum 2019/2020
The Professional Machine Shop Solution
- Supports FADAL, FANUC, and HAAS controllers, or easily configure your own using the setup wizard
- CAM setup wizard provides simple setup for controllers, parts, and tools.
- Comprehensive tool database.
- Dynamic tool creation.
- Change machining parameters easily, including load factor compensation for specific machines, tools, and materials.
- Import 26 different CAD file formats. Includes DWG, DXF, IGES, and STL among others.
The CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Platinum is the machinist's choice for 2.5D CAD. This powerful plug-in generates native G-code for your machining equipment with no post-processor. The CAM plug-in includes a built-in communication module which allows you to set-up your CNC controller!
With many CAM products there are several distinct activities:
- Import the drawing or design the part, and clean up the drawing.
- Define the tool paths based on, for example, a 1/4" drill bit.
- Export the design.
- Import the design into the post-processor.
- Perform post-processing setup.
- Export g-codes.
Any change to the drawing, the paths, or the tool size, for example, and many applications force you to go back to step 1. not the CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Platinum!
The CAM Plug-in for TurboCAD Platinum performs steps 1-6 in an associative manner so that a change to bit size, or a design change to add a peck-drilled pocket can be performed at any time and all other steps including the g-code are automatically updated. Work on the project in the order that makes sense to you. Design changes, revisions, secondary milling for precise finishing can all be made quickly and efficiently.
Productivity is enhanced further with design simulation and 3D rendered views of the completed part. The plug-in offers step-by-step simulation in 3D wireframe, hidden line, or rendered mode. Models may be viewed in completed rendered mode or exported as STL solid models. CNC programmers will see significant time savings, and material savings by spotting and correcting errors before the DNC downloads g-codes to the controller.
Using the TurboCAD Platinum constraints in the design means that an entire part may be automatically modified by changing a single variable dimension. With the single value being entered, all corresponding drill paths and g-codes are updated. This is a simple way to define entire part families.
Supports FADAL, FANUC, and HAAS controllers, or easily configure your own using the setup wizard
CAM setup wizard provides simple setup for controllers, parts, and tools.
Comprehensive tool database.
Dynamic tool creation.
Change machining parameters easily, including load factor compensation for specific machines, tools, and materials.
Import 26 different CAD file formats. Includes DWG, DXF, IGES, and STL among others.
Save native g-code as text.
No post processors necessary. All native g-codes are automatically generated or can be manually edited within the application.
Automatic optimized tool paths. Changes to the tool or design automatically trigger new optimized tool paths.
2D/3D simulation in real time.
Photorealistic part rendering.
Linear tool paths can be copied, allowing easy configuration of a second finishing cut to perfect the machined part output.
Supports tapping head and peck drilling (including g-73 and g-83 peck cycle codes).
Tool paths and g-codes are saved with the drawing. Projects can be saved, or worked on collaboratively across machines without complete rework.
Feed/Speed recommendations supplied for every tool. Change the depth, feed, and speed easily at any time.
View and edit by tool, operation, or part; reorder operations as required.
DNC downloads g-codes directly to the controller.
This is a plug-in to TurboCAD Platinum 2019 or 2020 32-bit. You will need to purchase the version of the plug-in that corresponds to your version of TurboCAD Platinum. If at any time you upgrade your TurboCAD Platinum software, you will be able to download an updated version of this plug-in to work with your new TurboCAD Platinum at no additional charge.
CAM plug-in only works with the 32-bit version of the TurboCAD Platinum. Both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions are provided when you purchase, and you can run both on the same machine simultaneously. Do not attempt to run them on separate machines or you'll be in violation of the end user license agreement.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.