Product information "VMware Workstation 16 Pro"
VMware Workstation 16 Pro
VMware Workstation Pro 16.x for Windows and Linux, English (ESD)
VMware Workstation: Development and testing capabilities for any platform
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and companies that develop, test or demonstrate software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Data center on the laptop thanks to Workstation Pro
Run multiple operating systems on a single PC
VMware Workstation Pro lets you run multiple operating systems simultaneously on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create real Linux and Windows VMs, as well as other desktop, server and tablet environments, and complement them with configurable simulations of virtual networking and networking conditions. Then use the VMs for code development, solution architectures, application testing, product demonstrations, and more.
Development and testing capabilities for any platform
Workstation Pro supports several hundred operating systems and is compatible with cloud and container technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes).
Connection to VMware vSphere
Connect securely to vSphere, ESXi, and workstation servers to start, control, and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor provides maximum productivity and makes it easy to move VMs to and from your local PC.
Protect and isolate environments
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to identify operating system vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and offers powerful features for IT security professionals.
Workstation complements vSphere perfectly. A common hypervisor provides a highly uniform environment and ensures that applications can be easily integrated Desktop, data center and cloud can be moved. Workstation provides visibility into remote clusters, data centers and virtual machines. The solution enables users to quickly deploy ESXi and the vCenter Server appliance as VMs on a single PC in a local lab.
Powerful 3D Graphics
VMware Workstation Pro supports DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3, ensuring a smooth and fast presentation of 3D applications. You can therefore Run the most demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS with near native performance in a Windows VM.
Clones for fast duplication
Save the time and effort of repeatedly setting up the same VM by using a create an exact duplicate. With "Linked Clones" you can quickly duplicate a VM and significantly reduce the storage space on physical media. Complete cloning" allows you to create completely isolated duplicates that can be shared with other users.
REST API for VM Automation
The REST API can be used locally as a workflow extension or at remote locations for control of an external private server can be used. The solution uses the same API framework introduced in VMware Fusion. It provides 20 operating controls, such as virtual host and guest networking, VM operating status, and shared folder management to programmatically embed source code into host directories.
Powerful Virtual Networking
Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs with additional support for jumbo frames or integrate third-party software to create a Use real routing software and tools to design complete data center topologies Verify application stability through virtual network simulations, with the ability to set packet loss, latency and bandwidth constraints.
Create a rollback point to which you can return in no time. This is perfect for testing unknown software or creating customer demos.
The solution for Windows virtualization
Workstation Pro provides a desktop virtualization solution for all users. IT professionals have a powerful productivity tool. Developers get a comprehensive development environment. Business leaders can implement BYO initiatives. Students and home users can have the best of both worlds.
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 Bonnell microarchitecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570)
- Systems with Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 Saltwell microarchitecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600)
- Systems with AMD processors based on the Llano and Bobcat microarchitectures (e.g. with the code names "Hondo", "Ontario", "Zacate", "Llano")
- Systems with Intel processors based on the 2010 Westmere microarchitecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
- Core speed: 1.3 GHz or faster
- At least 2 GB RAM; 4 GB RAM or more recommended
Host operating systems (64 bit)
- Ubuntu 15.04 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and higher
- CentOS 7.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux 7.0 and higher
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 and higher
- SUSE Linux 13 and higher
- Windows 7 and higher
- Windows Server 2008 and higher
Guest operating systems
More than 200 operating systems are supported, including:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.X
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Red Hat
- Oracle Linux
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.
Ich habe schon öfter dort gekauft und nie Probleme gehabt. Alles super!