Product information "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC"
Always in touch, always productive.
Work with the latest PDF technology - on all your devices and at every workstation.
Always the latest Acrobat functions.
Your requirements change constantly. And so do your working methods. And Adobe knows that. That's why Adobe Acrobat DC is constantly being improved and enhanced. Get the latest features as soon as they're available.
Adobe Acrobat Pro. The right tool for modern work.
More than five million organisations worldwide use Adobe Acrobat Pro to create, edit or convert PDFs into Microsoft Office documents. Adobe Acrobat is the first choice for collaborating on digital documents - anytime, anywhere.
Your documents are always at your fingertips.
Share with colleagues no matter where you are or what device you're using. With Acrobat DC, you can share PDF documents for viewing, review or electronic signature, and track the status of your edits - anywhere, on any device.
Review with ease.
Reconcile documents seamlessly.
Approving PDFs and getting feedback is now as easy as writing an email. With the difference that you have much more control and tracking options and no longer have to manage email attachments. Recipients receive an email with a link to your PDF. All they have to do is click on it to view and comment on the document.
Be productive anywhere.
Your smartphone and tablet as a real business tool.
Our Adobe Acrobat Reader app is free - and now even more powerful. Whether on desktop or mobile, you have all the tools you need to view, comment, sign or share PDFs at your fingertips. If you want more, become an Adobe Acrobat Pro subscriber. Then you can create, export, organise and combine PDF documents on your smartphone or tablet. You can even edit them on tablets and iPhones.
Electronic signatures and forms.
Pens were yesterday.
With Acrobat DC, you can fill out and electronically sign PDF forms anywhere, on any device. You can also collect signatures, track signature processes and automatically archive signed documents.
100% digital document processes with Adobe Document Cloud.
Employees in large companies work in different places around the world - and on different channels. With Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Sign, your business is ready for today's mobile workforce.
Processor with at least 1.5 GHz
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit) or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)† or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.5 GB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 px screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR) ; or Chrome
- Acceleration for graphics hardware (optional)
† With Windows Update 2919355 installed.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Adobe Scan: iOS, Android
Adobe Fill /& Sign: iOS, Android
Adobe Sign: iOS, Android
These requirements apply to Acrobat Standard DC membership in addition to the requirements listed above.
- Microsoft Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11, Firefox or Chrome.
- Microsoft Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox or Chrome
* * Send to Sign - The Send to Sign tool included in Acrobat Pro DC relies on cloud services provided by Adobe Sign and has its own browser requirements. View requirements
Acrobat Pro DC (Acrobat Standard DC is not available on macOS)
macOS v10.12, macOS v10.13, macOS v10.14 or macOS v10.15*
Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari is only supported on 64-bit Intel processors)
1 GB RAM
2.75 GB free hard disk space
1024 x 768 px screen resolution
*For more information, see Acrobat compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Versions prior to August 2019 of Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat 2015 cannot be licensed on macOS 10.15 Catalina. Adobe recommends users update Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017 or Acrobat 2015 to the latest version. To update directly in the application, click Check for Updates in the Help menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
† Available for Windows only.
‡ For the North African version, the application user interface is in French and right-to-left language support for Arabic/Hebrew is enabled by default.
§ For Arabic and Hebrew, the application user interface is in English and right-to-left language support for Arabic/Hebrew is enabled by default.
The Acrobat Reader mobile application is available for all the above languages except French (North Africa), Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian and Hungarian. Right-to-left languages are not supported.
The browser-based PDF Services app is available in the following languages: Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Swedish.
Language availability is not the same everywhere when working with features supported by Adobe Document Cloud services.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.